web-app with which you can explore find and
save all your messages from an itunes backup.
Try the world's #1 iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch data recovery software for Mac or Windows
This site will help you to extract all your messages from an itunes backup and output them in a readable way.
The file is automatically deleted as soon as the operation ends.
- Do a backup of iPhone with itunes. (Mac or Windows)
- Copy the file containing the messages from the MobileSync directory:
The file is: 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28
You can find it on Mac right here:
You can find it on Windows 7 (8-9-10?) here:
In the following path on WINDOWS XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\application data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\[folder-with-various-numbers-and-letters]
- Paste the file on your desktop and rename it with a name you want plus the extension .db (ex: mysms16263.db) - .db extension is required.
- If you have iOS5 you must to select "iOS 5" on the options tab, before uploading. (Click the "Options Button")
- Upload the file using the green button above... and.. wait :-)
Version 2.0 - Change Log
Hey Guys, this is the new version of SmsiPhone.org, there are a lot of new things and improvements:
- Better visualization for the csv file, all the messages are "inline" right now.
- If you choose html or Pdf you can get all your messages divided by numbers ordered by date.
- iMessage texts are ordered chronologically.
- Viewer can be saved on your computer, follow the instructions on the page after you upload the database.
- Better security.
- Built on top of codeigniter framework.
- Ajax Upload, progress bar during the upload.
- Support iOS 5, iOS6, iOS7 (see the options on the right of the upload button).
- New Layout.