web-app with which you can explore find and
save all your messages from an itunes backup.
This site will help you to extract all your messages from an itunes backup and output them in a readable way.
The file is automatically deleted as soon as the operation ends.
- Do a backup of iPhone with itunes. (Mac or Windows)
- Copy the file containing the messages from the MobileSync directory:
The file is: 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28
You can find it on Mac right here:
You can find it on Windows 7 (8-9-10?) here:
In the following path on WINDOWS XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\application data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\[folder-with-various-numbers-and-letters]
- Paste the file on your desktop and rename it with a name you want plus the extension .db (ex: mysms16263.db) - .db extension is required.
- If you have iOS5 you must to select "iOS 5" on the options tab, before uploading. (Click the "Options Button")
- Upload the file using the green button above... and.. wait :-)
Hey guys don't forget to like the facebook page! It will help me a lot to keep smsiphone.org up and running!
Satechi Spectrum Bulb for iPhone
The app-enabled Spectrum Bluetooth 4.0 RGBW 8W LED Bulb lets you control the lights from your phone, without having to get up. Buy it here and save 13% with this link!
Version 2.0 - Change Log
Hey Guys, this is the new version of SmsiPhone.org, there are a lot of new things and improvements:
- Better visualization for the csv file, all the messages are "inline" right now.
- If you choose html or Pdf you can get all your messages divided by numbers ordered by date.
- iMessage texts are ordered chronologically.
- Viewer can be saved on your computer, follow the instructions on the page after you upload the database.
- Better security.
- Built on top of codeigniter framework.
- Ajax Upload, progress bar during the upload.
- Support iOS 5, iOS6, iOS7 (see the options on the right of the upload button).
- New Layout.